Saturday, February 9, 2008

Are You Ready to Play a Game?!

Hello! I'm Travis and welcome to The Game Challenger!!!!!

I am going to be reviewing the latest and greatest video games out on the market for teens only! I plan on reviewing games like Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, Jumper: Griffin's Story, Twisted Metal: Head On and Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power and the new games when they come out! Just so you know -- since this is a teen site, I won't be reviewing any "M" rated video games.

I have two video game systems; PS2 and Xbox. Some of my favorite video games I have are Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (PS2), Call of Duty 3 (Xbox), and Brunswick Pro Bowling (PS2). I also have some older games like URBZ: Sims in the City (PS2), Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 (PS2) and occasionally I play Sonic Heroes (Xbox). I like to play mostly Action Games, Sports Games, Music-Related Games, and RPG Games.

That pretty much sums it up and I hope you enjoy!

-Travis

No comments: